Monday, February 13, 2006

Random 10

Ten songs from my random play list for the weekend (with a bit of commentary), coming up:

1) Dreams I’ll Never See – Molly Hatchett {Classic southern rock ballad}
2) You Gotta Fight For Your Right To Party – Beastie Boys
3) Mysterious Ways – U2
4) Love on the Rocks – Neil Diamond {Definite contrast from the Beastie Boys}
5) Workin’ at the Car Wash Blues – Jim Croce
6) Wasted Time (Live) – The Eagles {you know the chorus, sing along}
7) Woman from Tokyo (Live) – Deep Purple {really cool 27 minute long version)
8) One Love/People Get Ready – Bob Marley & The Wailers
9) Highway to Hell (Live) – AC/DC {Awesome version}
10) All Along The Watchtower (Live) – Bob Dylan and the Band {Amazing, just amazing}

And as for a picture that represents my weekend, I'll try this one:


Yeah, I didn't get my work done this weekend...spent too much time on the blog. Have a good Monday everyone!

Posted by Scottage at 1:26 AM / | |