Sunday, April 09, 2006

Minding My A's and Z's

I got this meme from Irina at The Ignobale Experiment, and it's pretty fun. Please feel free to complete it yourself and post a comment here so I (and others) can go read it. And I hope you enjoy!


Accent: I have an awesome Philly accent, though a bit of Mid-Western has slipped in there against my will over the years. Can you say water?


Booze: I don’t drink much, but when I do it’s Captain Morgan and Coke.


Chore I hate: Oddly enough, I don’t hate any chores, but I hate the last parts of all chores. I don’t mind doing the dishes, but hate putting them away afterwards. I don’t mind the laundry, but hate folding at the end.


Dogs/Cats: I don’t have a pet now, but I’m definitely a dog person. All animals get along well with me, and I’ve had cats before, but I get along well with dogs, and I’m always happier when I have a dog in the house.


Essential Electronics: Computer, no question about it. I can sort of run my whole life from it, it has my writing, it has my music, I need my computer.


Favorite Perfume/Cologne: I switch off between Drakkar and Obsession, but normally I don’t wear much cologne.


Gold and Silver: I don’t really wear jewelry, but gold is worth more, so I guess gold.


Hometown: Philly. Go EAGLES!!!!


Insomnia: All the time.


Job Title: I’m out of work right now, getting ready to go back to school for my MBA. But when I’ve worked before, my title has normally been Director of Sales.


Kids: None, but some awesome nieces and nephews.


Living Arrangements: An apartment in Rochester, NY.


Most Admired Trait: Desire, passion, will to make a difference.


Number of Sexual Partners: You know that whoever wrote this meme was just trying to ask this question to a special someone, and couldn’t figure out a better way of asking it. I wonder if it worked? (Is that a good way of avoiding this questions?)


Overnight Hospital Stays: Yes, I’ve had overnight hospital stays for surgeries on my knees.


Phobia: Nah, not really a phobia type of guy.


Quote: “And I could have done so many things, baby, if I could only stop my mind, from wondering' what I left behind, and from worrying about this wasted time.” --The Eagles


Religion: Jewish


Siblings: One older sister, one older step sister, one older step brother, one younger step brother, and one younger half sister.


Time I usually wake up: I plead the 5th…often I wake up way later then I should…the problems of being a night owl.


Unusual Talent: I have many, many talents…but most of them aren’t meant for polite company. 


Vegetable I refuse to eat: Green beans


Worst Habit: I sing songs to nearly any word a person says. I’m sure it’s really annoying, but it just happens.


X-Rays: Tons and tons of x-rays, predominantly on the knees.


Yummy Foods I Make: Actually, many good options here (if my gf is reading, she can testify on my behalf). I mainly cook Asian foods, Chinese, Thai, Korean, Indian, I can make pretty good sushi, and I cook a kick butt Fettucini Alfredo. I guess my favorite dish to make is a pineapple lemon chicken, with a side dish of Szechuan vegetables and basmati rice with just a hint of saffron.


Zodiac Sign: I’m a Virgo…go figure!

Posted by Scottage at 8:09 PM / | |