Monday, January 23, 2006

Random 10

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

It’s been a weekend of ups and downs. I’m waiting on this big news, I should hear any day whether I won a competition I was in where the prize is a full paid scholarship to the Simon School, a really great business school.

On the flip side, I had a great second date. It was a really nice Saturday night with a very cool woman. You know, she kept apologizing, but she had nothing to apologize for; the evening was a total highlight for me.

But in the anticipation for a really nice Saturday night, I went on a cleaning frenzy, and let my computer random play the whole time. I’m into classic rock & roll, and have a good set of songs on the computer. Here are some highlights from the cleaning:


OK, maybe I didn't get my apartment this clean


1. Change The World – Eric Clapton & Babyface
2. The Real Me – The Who
3. Tick Tock (Live) – Robert Cray, BB King, Buddy Guy, Dr. John (really good
live version, if you can find it I highly suggest it)
4. Shower the People (Live) – James Taylor
5. Low Rider – War
6. Sundown – Gordon Lightfoot
7. Caligula – Macy Gray
8. Jump, Jive, An’ Wail (Live) – Brian Seltzer Orchestra
9. 10th Avenue Freeze-Out – Bruce Springsteen
10. Papa Was a Rolling Stone – The Temptations

Posted by Scottage at 1:36 AM / | |