Monday, February 13, 2006

Monday Music Mambo

The Monday Music Mambo is out, and I am happy to present my answers below!

David Bowie or David Lee Roth? OK, this is one of those ‘depends on the situation’ answers. If David Lee Roth is with Van Halen, no question, DLR! But if he’s solo, there are few worse. I like some of Bowie’s stuff, and really am bored by other Bowie songs. So it could be either.

Hotel Calfornia or Heartbreak Hotel? Hotel California (easy one there)

KISS or Love? Not a fan of Kiss, and never hear of a band named Love. However, if you want to include Prince’s song “Kiss, that would be my answer.


Jimi Hendrix or Jimmy Page? They’re both great, but I have to go with Hendrix.

Faith Hill or Faith No More? Sorry, but both make me lose faith. Or lose my lunch, or something. How about George Michael's Faith?

Safety Dance or The Hustle? Safety Dance. Neither are great, but neither are horrible either.

George Clinton or George Strait? George Clinton (Bow wow wow, yippee yo yippee yay, bow wow yippie yo yippee yeah).

Elvis Presley or Elvis Costello? Elvis Costello
Little Richard or Lil' Jon? Little Richard, but I would prefer to take Little Steven of the E Street Band

Steven Tyler or Mick Jagger? I like both, but Mick is the man.

Keith Richards or Joe Perry? Again, I like both, but I’ll give the nod to Keith Richards.

Live album or studio album? Live album, any day of the week and twice on Sunday (er, Monday)

Fender or Gibson? Fender – personally, a 1980 Statocaster with an American body and Japanese pickups will do me just fine.

Posted by Scottage at 10:52 AM / | |