Tuesday, February 21, 2006

First of the Top 10 Dangers: Growing Conflict between the West and the Middle East

I got excellent responses to my post on the top 10 dangers in to the Western world, so I’m going to push right into the first piece. Over the next two days, I’ll be building my post on the growing conflict between the Muslim world and the Western world. Thus, any help that you can provide as far as good posts which I should read and incorporate into the article would be appreciated.

Of course, creating the post will only be the beginning of what I hope will be a living, breathing document that we can keep developing together to comprehensively look at all sides of the issue. But for now, this will be a good starting ground. So if you know any good posts, please submit them here, and I hope to have my post on the issue ready by late Wednesday night.


technorati tags: , , , , , , , ,


Posted by Scottage at 3:18 AM / | |