Monday, February 06, 2006

The Random 10

I didn’t have as much time to listen to music this weekend, between studying for the GMATs, teaching religious school, and some football game that was on this afternoon. :-) Fortunately, the time I did listen to music the random player gave me great tunes, so I have something to print up for the random 10. Without further ado, my Random 10 from the weekend:

1. Tenth Avenue Freezeout (Live, acoustic) - Bruce Springsteen {Great version with Bruce on a Piano…BRUUUUUCE}
2. Little Red Rooster – Howlin’ Wolf {with Eric Clapton, Bill Wyman and
Charlie Watts, it rocks}
3. Exodus (Live) – Bob Marley and the Wailers
4. Born to Run (Live, Acoustic) – Melissa Ethridge {ton of energy, great
cover version of the Bruce song}
5. Chuck E’s In Love – Ricki Lee Jones {Remember this one?}
6. I’ve Got a Feeling – The Beatles
7. Hello City – Barenaked Ladies
8. Smoke From a Distant Fire – Sanford Townsend Band {Another one hit wonder}
9. Celebration – Kool & The Gang
10. Independent Women - Destiny’s Child

Posted by Scottage at 12:50 AM / | |