Friday, January 27, 2006

The Friday Feast: a Buffet for your Brain

This is a pretty cool meme. Feel free to play along:

Appetizer
Choose one: Popcorn, Pizza, Pretzels, Peanuts, or Pasta.

Pretzels, specifically Philadelphia soft pretzels, the best in the world.

Soup
Describe your personality in terms of a particular vehicle.

I’m a Hummer H3 (that sounds worse than it is). I am an all terrain vehicle, a bit upscale, very tough, and pretty dependable. However, I need fuel on a regular basis.

Salad
If you won a shopping spree, from which store would you want it to be?

Best Buy, definitely. Get some DVDs, some CDs, maybe a stereo or a cool flat-screen TV.

Main Course
Which television show re-runs do you enjoy watching?

West Wing reruns on Bravo are great. I’ve seen each episode a ton of times, but I learn something new each time I watch.

Dessert
If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million?

I wouldn’t want to see into the future at all. I mean, sure, I might want to get some football scores and stock tips, that wouldn’t be so bad. But wouldn’t it make life really boring if you knew everything that was going to happen? I’ll pass.

Posted by Scottage at 5:02 PM / | |