Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Take Me Back Tuesday

OK, this was a tough meme for me, since I never watch the Grammies. So I went to one of those Grammy web sites, which listed winners from each year. I picked a bunch of different years, and in every year there was music in my play list. So I just picked some favorites. Hope you like them.

Name three Grammy winning artists that are on your play lists.


1. Eric Clapton
2. Aretha Franklin
3. Bruce Springsteen


Name three Grammy winning songs that are on your play lists.

1. Lean on Me – Bill Withers
2. Just The Way You Are – Billy Joel
3. Heaven – Los Lonely Boys

Name three Grammy winning albums that are included on your play lists

1. Songs in the Key of Life – Stevie Wonder
2. Graceland – Paul Simon
3. Rumors – Fleetwood Mac

Posted by Scottage at 12:52 AM / | |