Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tag, I'm It

Much thanks to El Patro for tagging me. Without further ado, my answers!

1) What were you doing 10 Years Ago?


I was working on a Kibbutz in Northern Israel, called Beit Hashitah. It was really a cool position; I worked in the largest tree nursery in Israel, growing trees from sappling to full-grown tree, then transplanting the trees to locations around Israel, where trees didn’t grow indigenously, and setting up irrigation systems. Wonderful job.


2) 5 Years Ago?


I was in Boston, MA, Director of Sales for a company called Basis Technology, who is largely responsible for the development of Japanese, Chinese and Korean capabilities in computers today.


3) 1 Year Ago?


In Buffalo, NY helping a friend redevelop his gardening company.


4) Five snacks you enjoy:


Can I just name Ben & Jerry’s five times? 2.5 if you count each one of them? Well, chocolate cream pie is my favorite but I have it rarely, gotta love ice cream, but since I’m watching what I eat, I’m more apt to eat Snyders Hard Pretzels, Peanuts, and South Beach Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.


5) Five songs I know by heart but wish I didn’t:


I know a million songs by heart, and there’s none of them I wish I didn’t know. You never know when you’re going to need a spare lyric.


6) Five things I would do with a LOT of money:


Start a company that could really make a difference in the world, something that would be self-perpetuating and would really do some good; buy a house, something nice but not extravagant, buy a new car, get something really nice for my girlfriend, and get my credit all settled up.


7) Five things I would never wear:


You know, this is a tough questionnaire for me, because I’m not into regrets and I’m not into never. I bet you if there was anything I would say I would never wear, someone would challenge me to wear it and I inevitably would. So I guess there’s nothing that fits the criteria.


8) Five things I should never have worn:


Same here. I’ve worn some goofy stuff, the Halloween pimp costume, way too many tie-dyes and these magic-markered jeans to go along with them, things like that, but really no regrets.


9) Five things I enjoy doing:


Making a difference, playing guitar, blogging, teaching, and spending time with the gf


10) Five bad habits:


Singing tunes to go with anything anyone says, being impatient, procrastinating are the three I think of…I can give you a list of people to ask for the other two.


11) Five people that must fill this out:


Steve (Desert Peace)
Lydia (Lydia Finch)
James (James Heaney)
Brad (Brad’s Brain)
Matt (Melt water, Torrents, Meanderings, Delta)

Posted by Scottage at 1:16 AM / | |