Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Nomadic Breast-Tester for Hire

China reports that, due to increased nutrition and  greater participation in sports, the breasts of Chinese women have been growing, causing the country to rethink apparel offerings.

The Beijing Institute of Clothing Technology said the average chest size of Chinese women had increased by nearly 1cm in the past decade. Measurements were taken from nearly 3,000 women over six years. In response, some underwear companies have created sub-brands specializing in larger bra sizes.


"It is so different from the past when most young women would wear A- or B-cup bras," Triumph brand saleswoman Zhang Jing told the Shanghai Daily.


Personally, I believe that this could be a major development for China, but that the 3,000 women surveyed is not nearly a large enough sample size to make sweeping generalizations about growing breast sizes.

Thus, I’m offering my services as a nomadic breast-tester. I will go around and take measurements of the breasts of all the women in China, sort of as my contribution to Chinese society.  Admittedly, we’ll have to get around that pesky “clothes” problem, as that can add size, but I believe naked testing will solve that.  What do you think?

Come to think of it, I may need some assistance in this career change; any volunteers?

technorati tags: , , , ,


Posted by Scottage at 12:54 PM / | |