Monday, May 01, 2006

Oh Happy Day! and Full Stephen Colbert Text

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 3 submissions to the blogger help site, 213 response emails to those submissions, and a very threatening phone call this morning, Blogger has restored my content! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you to the team at Blogger who accomplished this, including Karl, who signed the response that told me the posts had been restored.

Because I have already reoccupied the URL, they put the posts at a separate, non-functioning URL for now, and I have to transfer them over, so it will be a couple days before you see all the posts. But they are there, they are accurate and intact, and in a couple days it will be like Perspectives of a Nomad never came down. Woohooooo.

Also, I wanted to make mention that I did publish the complete text from Stephen Colbert's monologue at the Correspondents' Dinner last night, but I posted it on an earlier date so people who didn't want the whole text didn't have to scroll down a ton to get to the next post. It took a while to copy it off the videos, but I went through it a couple times, and I think it's 100% accurate. You can read his whole speech here.

technorati tags: , , , , , , ,


Posted by Scottage at 12:52 PM / | |