Thursday, May 04, 2006

Vice President Colbert?

Last night, on the Colbert Report, Stephen Colbert hosted Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee.  Huckabee is a Republican Governor and a potential presidential nominee for 2008.  Huckabee also recently lost a whopping 110 pounds, which was the focus of the show, and many jokes from both participants.

But when Colbert pressed Huckabee for an answer on whether or not he would run, Huckabee indicated he would do so if Colbert was his VP candidate.  “If you run as my running mate, Stephen, we could change America.” Nice!  

I’m not sure about Huckabee, but Colbert might get my vote (even though I’m a dem).  Of course, I suspect he’ll have more trouble getting Bush’s vote, after Colbert’s comments at the Correspondents’ Dinner!  Of course, that may be all the more reason to vote for Colbert.

technorati tags: , , , , ,


Posted by Scottage at 12:13 PM / | |