Saturday, June 24, 2006

Live BE Radio Tonight at 8pm EST


Hey all,

It’s Saturday again, and I am getting very psyched for another radio show on BlogExplosion Radio!  I recharged my account at the local mp3 download store, and have been downloading tunes for the past few days, and now I just can’t wait to get some tasty tracks out to all the bloggers out it BE land.

Do you have a song you haven’t heard in a while?  How about one you just love and want to send out to all those other bloggers out there?  Well this is your chance!  Tell me your song, and I’ll do my best to get it on the air tonight, Saturday 6/24 at 9:00 pm est.

I’m also looking for sites to run contests from.  Basically, let me know your site address and a piece of information listeners can look for on your site, and BE will give credits to bloggers for going to your site and finding the info.  How can you beat free traffic that’s actually looking at your site?  If you want to host a contest, just let me know.

There are other options too. You can have me read a headline over the air, I can even send dedications out to other bloggers.  Or maybe you have another idea for how to promote your blog; let me know, and I’ll tell you if it works (I have some limitations, but I’ll try to push the envelope for you).

Most importantly, though, we want you to be listening to the show, and if possible hanging out with other listeners in the BE Chat Room, ShoutBox.   The show is guided by the listeners, and the excitement in the room is definitely reflected on the air. So help make the show the first truly interactive radio show for bloggers on the internet, and have some fun while doing it.

It’s tonight, Saturday night, at 8:00 pm est, and it’s on BE Radio. It’s live, it’s interactive, it’s your show.  It’s BE Radio, radio for bloggers, by bloggers, and about bloggers.  Hope to see you there.

Posted by Scottage at 1:49 AM / | |