Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My Renter and Host


I want to give a shout out to both my renter and my host this week, as both have amazing sites that I really enjoy reading!

Utenzi’s site is a great mix of whimsical and serious. You can’t help but be cheered by pictures of her furry friends staring out at you, and I do mean staring.  I forgive the fact that she’s a Hurricanes fan (Go Flyers!), and her site just keeps me smiling. Click on the link on the left of the page (why I’m not linking in the post), and check out some cute and fuzzy bunnies!

But it’s not all fun and games at Untenzi’s site; she has a serious side too.  I was more than impressed with her piece on Capital Punishment, and I learned quite a bit about longevity from reading her site.  Over the few months I’ve been reading Utenzi’s site, I’ve always been impressed by the balance, and I’m sure you will be too.

As such, I would like to offer 25 credits to anyone who can tell me what she had for breakfast when she was over at her friend’s house.  So click on the link on the left side of this page, locate her breakfast post, and report back…I’ll be happy to give you some BE credits.

My host this week is TheWriteJerry, and I guess the best way to put it is that he is the yang to my yin.  Where I am liberal, Jerry is conservative. I am Jewish, he is a born again Christian. But make no mistakes about it, Jerry is an amazing writer, and really should be read. I hope that one day we can do a point/counterpoint, because I think it would be really fascinating. Go into his archives and check out the inkblot piece, and Silent Bravery had me standing up and applauding.  Check him out, you’ll be glad you did!

Posted by Scottage at 1:32 AM / | |