Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A New Template and Renter!

A New Template and Renter!

I am proud and psyched to announce that I have a new template, thanks to the hard work and creativity of Luna from Luna Designs.  Perhaps the coolest part, in case you didn’t notice, is the rotating slideshow in the upper left-hand corner, showing many of the images from around the world I’ve had the privilege to see (and some I’m just hoping to see soon)!

Along those lines, I’m offering 25 credits to anyone who has comments on my new template, and 50 credits to anyone who has a suggestion that leads to an improvement in the new template.  I think this template is amazing, but I want to go the extra yard to make it special, so if you have a thought, I really want to know.

Also, I have a new renter, the lovely and lively Laci of the Long, Slow, Beautiful Dance.  You can click on her link on the right side of my blog. Laci is a great writer, consistently funny with a really cool blog.  Tell me what charity Laci is supporting, and I will send you 25 credits as well.

Much thanks to Luna, who I think made an incredible template.  And I’m really anxious to hear your thoughts.  So tell me what you think, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Posted by Scottage at 3:36 PM / | |