Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Really Cool Site: Political Cortex

Looking for a very cool site where you can publish some of your best work and see what others think about it? If you’re like me and publish political posts, you should take a look at Political Cortex.


Political Cortex is a web site I found the other day where anyone is welcome to join and post their articles. Upon publishing the article, other members of the Cortex look over your site, and make suggestions for editing to improve your post. After the editing queue, the post moves to the voting queue, where people basically give your post a thumbs up or thumbs down. Every post gets published on the site, but only the posts that get enough thumbs up get the most visible positions on the cortex.


Once your post has earned its spot on the cortex, anyone can view it. You can link back to your site as well, but this really isn’t meant to drive traffic to your site, but rather to draw attention to your posts. I’ve read a bunch of good articles on the cortex, and published one, which made it on to their front page. It was exciting. And now I’m hooked. So if you’re looking for a place to publish your political posts, try the Political Cortex. Or, if you have other sites like this that I should check out, let me know so I can check them out as well.

technorati tags: , , ,


Posted by Scottage at 1:39 AM / | |