Friday, August 18, 2006

Live Radio Show Tonight on Big Dawg Radio! Plus 2 Raffles


Hi all!  I just wanted to post a quick reminder that tonight at 9pm eastern I will be hosting another edition of Big Dawg Radio.  I have been building up my request list, so there will a greater variety of songs to choose from, and hopefully the show will just get better and better.  Of course, though, it’s you, the listeners who make it better, so please tune in!

In an effort to cater to more listeners, I will be in two chat rooms tonight, one on BlogExplosion and one on BlogMad.  So if you’re a blogger, or even if you aren’t, make sure you check out the rooms, give some feedback, requests some songs, and become part of the fun.   It’s like a virtual party on a Friday night, and who doesn’t like a party?

I will be giving away BlogExplosion and BlogMad credits throughout the night, including two raffles of 500 credits each, so make sure you put a comment under this post to be registered.  You can also register by responding to my post on the most influential artists in modern music.  I’ll be reading the best responses over the air in the coming weeks.

So come hang out with the Big Dawg, on Big Dawg Radio, tonight starting at 9 pm EST.  And don’t forget to check out the updated request lists to see a whole new selection of tunes you can choose from.  It should be a great time, and I hope to see you there.  AWOOOOOF!!!

Posted by Scottage at 4:45 PM / | |