Friday, August 11, 2006

Tonight The Nomad Goes Live (Radio) Again! Plus BlogExplosion and BlogMad Raffles!


In case you didn’t know, my second radio show on Big Dawg Radio is live tonight, in just under 12 hours, starting at 9pm est and running for 4 hours.  I hope you will join me for it, and help me get some good music flowing.

Last week’s show was a blast!  Listeners say the sounds quality was a huge step up from my previous host, we had lots of people making requests and dedications, and the show just seemed to rock.  I must admit, the new format made it much easier to participate in the show, and I think fun was had by all.

Well, we’re definitely going to try to top it this week, and I have some great tunes lined up for the show, including some serious rockers, a bunch of funk, and some tracks you probably haven’t heard in a while. But we need to know what you would like to hear!  So you can leave a request here, or during the show enter a request on the Big Dawg site.

Plus, by request, we are splitting the raffle into two 500 credit raffles, with a twist: you can now win either BlogExplosion or BlogMad credits.  Post a comment, any comment, here and you are registered to win 500 credits on either of these web sites. You just have to tell me which type of credit you prefer.

Just like other weeks, I will be hanging out in BlogExplosion’s ShoutBox chat room, which winds up being one big party during the show.  So you can come over there, hang out, and request tunes while you’re there.  It’s a lot of fun!

So come hang out on a Friday night, with tunes, friends, and the Big Dawg.  aWOOOOOOOOOF!

Posted by Scottage at 10:16 AM / | |