Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A Bit O' Help Please


I am looking to create a tattoo (my first) that speaks to unity and peace between the religions. A person I know created the Arabic for me, but I want an accurate translation of the Arabic word before it becomes a part of me.

So can anyone translate this for me? I would totally appreciate the help! As well, if anyone has any suggestions as how to make this tattoo better, I would appreciate that as well.

And think about the sentiment, and think how if it should be a part of your life! The leaders of each religion may not get along, but people need to remember that our forefathers are the same, and that our morality is the same.

I have no hatred in my heart for anyone, and hope that people will find love for each other as well. I hope you feel the same way!

Posted by Scottage at 12:08 AM / | |