Thursday, August 10, 2006

MMMMMMMM, Chocolate!


My third guest post is from CyberCelt, a friend from BlogExplosion who is very cool. She has a variety of sites, and decided to do a guest post on one of my favorite topics…CHOCOLATE!  It’s actually about a worthy cause, so I’m following the link, I hope you do to.

Also, I’m looking for more guest posters, and I’m beginning to guest post myself.  If you would like to guest post here, that would be awesome; I would love your perspectives on just about any topic.  If you want me to guest post, just ask, I’m easy! And when my first guest post is posted, I’ll let you know here.  Without further ado, CyberCelt:

Chocolate Anyone? by CyberCelt

Do you love chocolate? To me, it is one of the essential food groups!
I think chocolate goes directly to nourish the soul. LOL

Would you like to send some encouragement and chocolate to a soldier on the front lines with the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF)? Heritage Affinity Services (a credit card provider) will send Elite chocolate treats and your message to a man or woman fighting for their life and the life of their country. All you have to do is fill out a short, and I mean short, form that includes your personal message of succor and peace.

I just sent my encouragement and free chocolate by clicking here.  After you fill out the form, you may view the wishes and blessings of others who already had chocolate sent. This is such an easy thing to do and will bring a smile, perhaps the last, to a war weary soldier.

Now, I just have to find a way to send Texas-sized cow patties to Hezbollah with my sentiments for free! Maybe Stik can help...

CyberCelt

Posted by Scottage at 11:03 AM / | |