Sunday, August 13, 2006

My Weekend Housekeeping

Hi all.  Hope you’re having a great weekend.  There are good things to report here at the Nomad, so let’s get right to it.

First off, I have a new roommate!  I am very proud to introduce you to the lovely Maldita, Bratinella.  Brat is a 24 year old Filipina, and her sexy attitude pervades everything she writes.  She just redid her blog, so if you haven’t seen it, you must take a look.  Plus, her posts are always good for a smile, so make sure you take a look at her site by clicking the link on the left.

On Friday night I had my second radio show with Big Dawg Radio, and it was a total blast. Much thanks to all the listeners who made it a great show, and it really was all of your doing, as I only played two songs, the first two songs, that were not requests.  And special thanks to Gidget Bones, who did great work technically in making the show a reality.

During the show, I gave away many credits for both BlogExplosion and BlogMad, two excellent web sites for increasing blog traffic, and the giveaways included two 500 credit raffles. I am pleased to announce that Loquacious Curmudgeon and SomeGirl were our grand prize winners.  Both have excellent sites, feel free to give them a look as well, it will be time well spent.

Finally, I did my first guest post today, and it is live at Voicing My Thoughts, an excellent blog by Noi Rocker, a cool blogger from Singapore.  The post is on how my blog got its name, and speaks to the need to look at issues from a variety of different points of view.  I think it is a decent post, and if you’re interested in why I blog and my goals for this blog, check it out.

Anyway, that’s the scoop for today.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend, and I’ll be back with a serious post tomorrow.  Take it easy, and keep listening to the Big Dawg!  Wooooof!

Posted by Scottage at 1:05 AM / | |