Sunday, October 22, 2006

Life Is a Carnival


A quick note on the carnival front before I write a serious post about the life in Bush’s America and the upcoming elections.

On Wednesday, I am hosting the Carnival of the Liberals, which I’m very psyched for. I have a bunch of submissions already, but would love to receive your submission as well (you will submit!). So if you have a liberal post you would like included in the Carnival of the Liberals, feel free to submit it at the submission site. It would be great if I could receive submissions by Tuesday, 10/24.

Also, we are anticipating the posting of Haveil Havelim on the Soccer Dad blog sometime today. This is a great weekly carnival of the best posts from the Jewish blogosphere, and will provide some great reading material for people of all backgrounds. So if you’re interested in some good Sunday reading, check it out.

Anyway, I look forward to reading your post, and including it Carnival of the Liberals. So submit your favorite liberal post, and check in Wednesday to see what your peers are writing about. I look forward to reading your work.

Posted by Scottage at 1:25 PM / | |