Thursday, July 06, 2006

House Keeping and (CHA-CHING) a 1000 Credit Raffle!!!

Now that I’m back home and recovered from the weekend, I have a bit of house keeping to do.  

First off, one of the best new blogs I’ve seen is the recently revamped Paranormal Experience, which is my renter for the week. PE’s site is awesome, and you should check it out.  Plus, go to her site, find out who’s guilt PE questions, and report back here whether that person is guilty or innocent, and I’ll give you 50 BE credits.

Next, I held a 1000 credit raffle last week in conjunction with my radio show Saturday night.  Well, the raffle was a success, so I decided to repeat it.  My show runs from 8pm to 11pm est Saturday night, and at some time during the show, I will announce the winner of the credits.  That person will have ½ hour to claim their credits.  So if you would like to be registered for a 1000 credit raffle, leave a comment here.

Along those same lines, congratulations must be sent out to Loquacious Curmudgeon, who won the first raffle, and the 1000 credits that go along with it. Loq has a really cool looking site, a cool set of views to go along with the look and feel, and you should definitely check it out. It’s worth your time, believe me!

Finally, I have been chosen to be a contestant on Survivor BE Island, hosted by the Blogosphere’s answer to Jeff Probst, Dark Marcy.  The game looks like a ton of fun, and I believe it begins this upcoming Monday.  Check it out if you’re interested in a bit of blogging fun.  I’m psyched to be a part of it.

Posted by Scottage at 2:05 AM / | |