Saturday, July 08, 2006

Live BE Radio Tonight! 8pm est! and Register for a 1000 Credit Raffle!


It’s Saturday folks, and you know what that means: We’re coming up on another Live BE Radio show! At 8pm est BE Radio will once again go live and interactive.  It’s a party this and every Saturday night, and you’re cordially invited.

I’m your host, one Rock & Rollin’ Nomad, playing the tunes you request, and making this your radio station. Got something you just gotta hear?  Well let me know about it, and I’ll get it on the air.  Because this is your station, a radio station for all you bloggers out there.

We’re taking requests right here, and the sooner you get them in the better, because if I don’t own the song I’ll go and try to grab it before the show.  If I like it, who knows, maybe I’ll start the show with it!  Can’t beat that with a stick, huh?

Plus, all throughout the show, I’ll be talking about what’s going on in the blogosphere, and I could even be talking about your blog.  Do you have a headline you want publicized?  I’ll read it on the air!  Want to drive immediate traffic to your site? I can host a contest on your blog. Have another idea to promote your blog?  I’ll give it a shot.

Because we’re here having fun on a Saturday night, together, and my goal is to make BE radio your station. So come along and be part of the fun, and maybe by the end you’ll make Live BE Radio your regular Saturday night gig!

Just to make it interesting, I am going to repeat my 1000 credit raffle this week, and hopefully for many weeks to come (until I run out of credits).  In case you don’t know, BE=BlogExplosion, a great site to generate traffic to your blog. And while yes, some people just scan over your site in an effort to earn credits, some stop, read, and comment!

Each of these credits is equivalent to one person stopping at your site, so a 1000 credit raffle is 1000 people hitting your site!!! And all you have to do to earn 1000 credits is to listen to some great music, and put your name in the comments section of this post.  It’s just that easy!

At some point during the show I’ll announce the winner, and they’ll have ½ hour to write back to me to get the credits.  Last week, the Loquacious Curmudgeon took home 1000 credits, and said she had a good time listening anyway.  Will it be you this week? If you want it to be you, just post a comment here.

And while you’re listening, head over to BE’s ShoutBox Chatroom, where listeners hold their own little party.  I’ll be there as well, and it’s the easiest way to get your request in during the show.  People dance on their cameras (including the cute women), we hang out while partying the night away, it’s a virtual radio fest.

So tune in tonight at 8pm est to Live BE Radio, and see what all the fuss is about.  BE Radio: Radio for bloggers, by bloggers, and yes, even about bloggers!


Posted by Scottage at 11:17 AM / | |